Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call custom Transaction and get back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have some issue to use call transaction 'YXXX'. If I process on a display 'A' mode I find out that is execute successfull, but did not go back to my code until I use green arrow and force to get back. If I process on no-display mode it comes back with SY-SUBRC = 1001. If any idea why it is doing like that and how to fix it?

Thanks a lot,

Vera

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the messages got from the call TRANSACTION..

Ex..

CALL TRANSACTION 'Yxxxx' USING BDCDATA MESSAGES INTO T_MESS.

• Check the internal table T_MESS for the messages..Go to SE91...And check for the message text for the corresponding MESSAGE ID & NUMBER..

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Yes, Message type is 'S', but show that some field does not exist on a screen.

This is my code for call tansaction.

CALL TRANSACTION CREATE_DELIV

USING LES_BDC

MODE W_MODE

UPDATE W_UPDATE

MESSAGES INTO MESSTAB.

Thanks,

Vera

0 Kudos

HI Vera,

Sometimes, some of the fields get invisible based on certain conditions. Even though it is an error, it shows a success message. Do not pass any value to that field and see.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I know that this field is invisible and I need to pass the value for this field.

When I on a display mode this is not the problem. Something else is needs to be fix.

Thank you,

Vera

0 Kudos

Call transaction statement will work exactly as a normal transaction would work. It you can't see it in edit mode when you run the transaction manually, there is no way that you can enter that value using program also.

It you can get that field in input enabled mode when you run the transaction manually, then you can get it even in the call transaction method.

Regards,

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you recorded the step of coming back from that screen in t-code SHDB.

Check if the screen number might have changed.

Thanks,

SKJ

0 Kudos

Yes, use SM35 and recorded and create BDC for this.

Thanks,

Vera