Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSEG Table update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is like that, Whenever I do the posting I want to update the BSEG Table field xref3.Please suggest is there any BTE exist for this.

Points are surely awarded.

Thanks

Garg

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to GGB1 is the transaction for creation of substitution and rules under that select financial accouting->under select line items-> and go with create substitution-> here you have to provide the substitution name and the conditions

Thanks,

NN.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have found the following BTE to update the xref3 field of BSEG table with LIFNR.

Even OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001020_E...Even I have implement that BTE in my copy function module with the folowing code

DATA : V_LIFNR LIKE BSEG-LIFNR.

READ TABLE T_BSEG WITH KEY KOART = 'K'.
  IF SY-SUBRC = 0.
    V_LIFNR = T_BSEG-LIFNR.
    LOOP AT T_BSEG.
      T_BSEG-XREF3 = V_LIFNR.
      MODIFY T_BSEG.
    ENDLOOP.
  ENDIF.

Whenever i simulate the posting

But problem exist in the BTE OPEN_FI_PERFORM_00001020_E

Becoz in this BTE code is like that in line, first the T_BSEG table entries get saved with the old entries in table L_BSEG[]

EXPORT T_BSEG T_BKPF TO MEMORY ID MEMID.
   L_BSEG[]  = T_BSEG[].

After that the code written in my FM execute and update the BSEG value successfully..

And the most confusing code thing again the T_BSEG table get again updated with the old entries of L_BSEG[]*

T_BSEG[]  = L_BSEG[].

So the table does n't get updated with the required entries.

Your suggestion is valuable.Points are surely awarded

Thanks

Garg