Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefits Health Plan Cost Details PA0167

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am new to Benefits. I want to retrieve the employee cost for health plans in my report.i used  BAPI_BEN_BUS3029_GET_PARTICIP BAPI to retrieve the employee cost.For a single employee this BAPI retrieves the employee cost with say some 500 $.But When I see in PA0167 , the value for the particular employee is 0. Whether it is data issue or am i using incorrect BAPI?Is there any table to retrieve the health plan employee cost details?

Need Your guidance .

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Hema

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not familiar with that BAPI, but I'm guessing that it is looking for EE Cost on the 167 and your system is like ours in that the Costs are tied back to the Benefit Plan and Options and aren't stored on the 167,  Payroll Calculates based on what Plan and Option are present when it runs.

MrWhan
Participant
0 Kudos

You may take a look at function group HRBEN00GENERAL and check out functions HR_BEN_GET_PLAN_COST and HR_BEN_CALC_BENEFIT_COST for your purpose.