Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC-Session for MRBR; Issue wilth release button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I executed MRBR in frontend, there is a release invoice button (F9) in the alv ouput. But when I recorded the same for session with simulate background mode, the release button is not appearing in the alv ouput.

Could you please let me know, what I am doing wrong.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan Meda

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

The interactive mode is active only for the foreground processing. If you run the MRBR report in background you will not see Release Invoice button in the spool. Similarly when you create a recording and execute in background it do not show the toolbar at the top.

To have this functionality you have to run the report in foreground only.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

The interactive mode is active only for the foreground processing. If you run the MRBR report in background you will not see Release Invoice button in the spool. Similarly when you create a recording and execute in background it do not show the toolbar at the top.

To have this functionality you have to run the report in foreground only.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Is there any way, to set the Release Invoice in background job.Any other transaction or program which will do the job MRBR.

pavan

0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I executed the session which has 1 invoice in foreground its working fine, But when I executed the session which contans multiple invoices, for some documents I am getting leave to transaction.

Could you please let me know where could be the problem.

pavan

0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

This problem is not realated whether it is single or multiple.

If try to release any unblocked document then transaction will through error

"Leave transaction sy-tcode". This statement will terminate the transaction if it is session.

Regards,

Sudhkar.