Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC issue for Tcode KPF6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did BDC for Tcode KPF6.

The issue is if you run the tcode KPF6, first a pop up window will come and having controlling area input field. The controlling area field having parameter ID.

So I am trying to use the statement SET PARAMETER ID 'CAC' FIELD 'LAM'. and remaining screen fields are doing by recordding

Here the session will create session , If I run the session automaticaly the controlling area is filled bcoz I did it storing in SAP memory.

Suppose first I am creating the session, but wont process now. Now I came up server by logoff, Now I am again log in and try to run the session, now controlling area field is not populated bcoz ABAP memory no more exist.

Now how can I do, eventhough if they came out server and again if they run the session

Note : If once the value is entered in controlling area, If you run the same Tcode, The controlling area screen is won't appearing. bcoz Parameter ID stores the value and takes it in back ground.

Please help me out on these.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can try this way.

SET PARAMETER ID 'CAC' FIELD ' '.

Now do recording with the pop-up screen and use in your program.

Regards

Sathar

0 Kudos

Hi, If I am trying to execute the Tcode by BDC for 1o times. In this case as you first time only controlling area screen will appear and remaining 9 times the screen won't appear , as you tols if I do recording it fails right?

Please advice on this

0 Kudos

Hi

You can clear parameter id at the starting of the loop of your internal table where 10 records are stored.

LOOP AT ITAB.

SET PARAMETER ID 'CAC' FIELD ' '.

Now write the rest of your code where you create BDCDATA and call transaction

ENDLOOP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try passing the value of the field as hardcode.

Regards

Vijai