Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch job for IDOC processing in 64 status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

i want to know the name of Batch job for IDOC processing in 64 status.

I have configured the partner profiles as 'process immediatly'.

So with this configuration whenever an idoc comes in production it gets processed immediatly and automatically.

i want to know how they are getting processed automatically.

is there any job which looks for these idocs(in 64 status and process immediatly flag) and process it.

What is the trigger for thiese idocs processing???

Please guide me

thanks in advance

Anit gautam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I remember, there is a process code that points to a function module.... Upon arrival, "process immediately" should fire that process code and call the FM, if I remember correctly.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I remember, there is a process code that points to a function module.... Upon arrival, "process immediately" should fire that process code and call the FM, if I remember correctly.

0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for ur reply.

=====Upon arrival, "process immediately" should fire that process =====

how it is getting fire?

means is there any batch job running which looks for idoc in 64 status or is there any event which get triggered when an idoc

comes in 64 status.

why we use OYEB transaction???

Regards

0 Kudos

Anet, that is inbuilt in the idoc framework. When the idoc is getting created if the processing option is set as "immediate" then the function to process the idoc is immediately called by the idoc creation function.

0 Kudos

Hello,

The program RBDAPP01 processes IDOCs with status '64' and passes the data to application. If 'Trigger Immediately' is set in partner profile definition, this program will be started and IDOCs will be processed automatically on creation of IDOCs. Otherwise, you have to schedule this program.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Oops.. got confused with the inbound and outbound idocs.

0 Kudos

Guys thanks for your support

but please tell me it is RBDAPP01 or RSEOUT00?

0 Kudos

>

> Guys thanks for your support

>

>

> but please tell me it is RBDAPP01 or RSEOUT00?

RBDAPP01 for Processing inbound idocs -Process idocs in stautus 64.

RSEOUT00 for Processing outbound idocs - Process idocs in Status 30.

Edited by: Ramesh Kumar Pampapathi on Jul 14, 2010 12:18 AM

0 Kudos

But RBDAPP01 is useful only when the partner profile is set to "collect and process". If it is "process immediately" then RBDAPP01 is not required. The idoc will be passed to the processing function at the time of creation itself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The program is RSEOUT00. This is the program which processes the idocs which are in status 64.

When you set it as Process Immediately , the process calls the program RSEOUT00 to process the IDOCS....

If it is collected, the idocs must be schedule to process using the same program.