Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Input for t-code S00 ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried to create an Batch Input program fore t-code S00 - "Send message".

But the problem is that the recording isn't containing the actually field for the text I wnat to send?

Any suggestions to this problem?

nother T-code maybe ?

Best regards

Lars Henrik Andersen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Any transaction, which contains control elements cannot be run in batch.

You can program message sending however, check Thomas Jung's weblogs about the topic, he has a separate one for 46C (API FM) and one for higher releases (ABAP class aaproach).

Peter

4 REPLIES 4

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

Any transaction, which contains control elements cannot be run in batch.

You can program message sending however, check Thomas Jung's weblogs about the topic, he has a separate one for 46C (API FM) and one for higher releases (ABAP class aaproach).

Peter

0 Kudos

Hi Peter - thanx for your answer but..

I wery mutch want to go via S00 to "submit" my request's so that they can be seen afterward form inside t-code SCOT.

Isn't there an other way around?

Best regards

Lars Henrik Andersen

0 Kudos

hi,

i tried it too in past - but it's <b>not</b> possible so i create a program, with fm SO_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1

A.

0 Kudos

Check these weblogs, I'd suggest this approach. It depends, which release you have:

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/09/08/sending-e-mail-from-abap--version-610-and-higher--bcs-interface

/people/thomas.jung/blog/2006/03/13/develop-a-web-service-that-sends-an-email--in-abap-netweaver-04s

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/01/05/develop-a-web-service-that-sends-an-email--in-abap

/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2004/09/07/sending-e-mail-from-abap--version-46d-and-lower--api-interface

In 6.20 you can use the BCS classes.

It will generate a mail, which will be in SCOT/SOST.

Peter