Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know if there is a BAPI which i can use from Portal to update the custom table in the R/3 for GL functions such as document check and posting (i,e instead of updating the R/3 standard tables update a custom table and eventually i will use this table to update the standard table in R/3.

Thanks

PP

<removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jul 14, 2008 3:03 PM

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Jul 14, 2008 5:39 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Priya,

just Explore BAPI Tx it will help you learn more and search FI bapi also.

Amit.

5 REPLIES 5

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Priya,

just Explore BAPI Tx it will help you learn more and search FI bapi also.

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Are you saying that i am breaking the rules of the forum, if so please let me know, i will be more careful next time .

With reference to the points , i have awarded points to all questions which was answered with relevance , if i have missed some, i apolgize and i will go through the questions once again and see where i have missed.

Regards

PP

0 Kudos

Hi PP,

Yes, it is not allowed to "lure" people with the prospect of points. Same goes for "asking for points".

See the "rules of engagement" sticky thread at the top of the forum.

I will remove the above comment. Yes, please do follow-up on your questions.

You will also see in "the rules" that there is now a limit to the number of open questions. This is for a good reason.

Cheers and thanks for responding,

Julius

0 Kudos

And cross-posting is not allowed either =>

Please read the rules (in the sticky thread at the top of the forum). It is not a long read, and there are not many rules, but they are enforced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assumed answered and understood.