Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to post Withholding Tax

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Do you know how i can post withholding tax. I am currently using the bapi BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and it has a table for ACCOUNTWT wherein i entered data but when i execute it, the withholding tax is not created.

Please help.

Regards,

April

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Withholding tax information for FI interface meaning parameter for the delivery of the tax at source information. The following fields must be filled: ITEMNO_ACC item number WT_TYPE type of tax at source WT_CODE tax at source characteristic the connection to the appropriate voucher line of the account payable or debtor position is manufactured over the item number ITEMNO_ACC, which must agree therefore with the item number of the account payable or debtor position (parameter ACCOUNTPAYABLE/ACCOUNTRECEIVABLE). The currency fields are likewise this parameter contained. They can hand over for the different currency types and/or currencies together.

Reward if useful!

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Withholding tax information for FI interface meaning parameter for the delivery of the tax at source information. The following fields must be filled: ITEMNO_ACC item number WT_TYPE type of tax at source WT_CODE tax at source characteristic the connection to the appropriate voucher line of the account payable or debtor position is manufactured over the item number ITEMNO_ACC, which must agree therefore with the item number of the account payable or debtor position (parameter ACCOUNTPAYABLE/ACCOUNTRECEIVABLE). The currency fields are likewise this parameter contained. They can hand over for the different currency types and/or currencies together.

Reward if useful!

0 Kudos

Thank you so much Prasad. It now works!

0 Kudos

Prasad - I trying to do the same but ECC 5 release we don't have this table parameter. Can you please let me know the SAP release you are on.