Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT for REVLV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing a conversion program. I have a reqiurement where I am getting 5 fields in the flat file out of which one field I am not able to find. i.e REVLV, Revision Level field in the transaction CO11N.

I am using BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_HDR and BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT. I am not able to find this particular field in both of the BAPIs.

Thanks,

Prasanti

5 REPLIES 5

ronaldo_aparecido
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo,

Thank you but I have to update the revision field REVLV in transaction CO11N. BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_HDR and BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT have all the 5 fields:

ORDERID

OPERATION

FIN_CONF

CLEAR_RES

YIELD

Except this one:

REVLV

0 Kudos

Hi

Check if it's possible to add in enhancement CONFPP07 if you can add any screen with this field in customizing tools. See SAP Note 367489 - Customer exits of confirmation for further information.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prasanti,

Did your problem resolved ,are you able to get that field now or still facing issues. Let me know may be I can help you in this regard.

Thank you have a great day ahead:)

Regards,

Sunil

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanti ,

What you can do is call the BAPI first and fill all the remaining fields. For REVLV field , immediately after the BAPI is called , you can write an update statement , to update the REVLV field in the database table directly. For that , you will need to use "where used list" to find out in which tables the field REVLV is used . Out of that , you will get some relevant 1-2 tables related to CO11N transaction.

Regards

Amber Garg