Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI Problem for Partnet change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I tried to change the SoldtoParty throught BAPI - BAPI_CUSTOMERQUOTATION_CHANGE for the Quotation by passing the partnerchange parameter with requried header information.

I am passing the partnerchange parameter as Quotation Number + Updateflag as U + Old Sold-to-Party + New sold-to-party.

After executing the BAPI I am getting error message 'You cannot change the entry in partner function AG'.

I am not able to find where i am missing the information or from BAPI we cannot able to change the sold to party.

Please let me know the solution for the problem.

Thank in stacks

Nilesh Shete

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nilesh

after using this function module

BAPI - BAPI_CUSTOMERQUOTATION_CHANGE

u use

BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

i think it is USE full to u

0 Kudos

Thanks praveen for the reply,

But we are getting error message how we can commit the error data. If BAPI is saved with required information then i already calling the commit bapi.

Regards

Nilesh Shete

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing same problem , but what i found that this is functional setting.

When u observe in quotation sold to party field is in gray mode.

For testing i changed ship to party and its changed, because it is editable.

I have asked my functional team they are working now.

I hope you can also check with concerned person.

Cris

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guest,

I think it is not possible to change partner for role AG: This is the sold-to-party, the most essential part of the sales document wich is stored not only as a partner number in table VBPA but also as VBAK-KUNNR in the sales document header.

Try to change it in online transaction manually first, if that works try to change in BAPI document header data as well as in partners.

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh Shete,

The similar type of requirement in my project, so plese help how you solved error message "You cannot change the entry in partner function AG' using BAPI_CUSTOMERQUOTATATION_CHANGE.

Please send me reply to my id too : chidkrishna@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Ramakrishna.