Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PR_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i am using the BAPI BAPI_PR_CREATE and passing the values to differnt parameters, it is accepting, but when i pass the parameter to Commitment item and fund centers, it doesn't take the given parameters but takes some default values, which in then gives an error as that combination does't have any budget, how to solve this i have debug the whole bapi but not able to solve the same,

abhishek suppal

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a table FMZUOB that defines default relationships between CO and FM objects. It may be getting the defaults from there. But you really ought to be able to override them with whatever is atually input.

What version are you on?

OK - I did a bit of checking. The BAPI doesn't exist in our 4.6C system, but is in the 4.7 one. So it's a brand new one. I also notice that it's not released.

Maybe you could sent it to OSS. Or maybe you should just use batch input.

Rob

Message was edited by: Rob Burbank

0 Kudos

hi we r using 4.7

0 Kudos

Funds Management is one of the new and more complex modules. I think it should go to OSS.

If you are using funds, try entering one and see how it reacts.

Rob

Message was edited by: Rob Burbank

0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

I agree with Rob and also pl check OSS Note 565099 wherein SAP recommends not to use this BAPI in an R/3 release lower than ERP2005. As you are still on 47, you would be better off staying away from this BAPI all together as opening an OSS message would be of no help.

Good Luck,

Suresh Datti