Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PO_CREATE1 Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am creating a PO number with BAPI_PO_CREATE1, of document type RPD and facing below errors.

When I change the Price Unit from 1 to 100 or 10, I get an error message as

E(msg type ) 06(msg class) 215(message number) - Please enter net price

Even though I pass the net price in PO_ITEM internal table, i am getting the above error message.

(ii) When I change Order Price (orderpr_un) to PCE, i am getting below error message,

E ME 057 Unit of measure PCE not defined (please check your input)

I have checked in T006a table, PCE is defined.

I was able to create PO successfully before making the above changes

If anyone has idea about the errors, please let me know..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ravi Kishore.

4 REPLIES 4

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Please explain these things

1) Do you want to change these values for this created po or you are creating new po with these values. How you are creating po. Directly se37 or from report or from external system.

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I am creating New PO, and when I change values and create PO again, the problem occurs.

I am executing in SE38 Program and also using BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT and BAPI_TRANSACTION_ROLLBACK, in case of success and failure respectively.

Manually I am able to create PO with the same values, while executing with BAPI, I am facing this problem.

Are there any fields in BAPI which dominate Netprice and Priceunit?

Regards,

Ravi Kishore.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Just paste the code how you are entering the values in bapi.Please mention the fields names clearly.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Used conversion routine, it worked.

Closed.