Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi on GR movement type 122

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am have a GR material document number with movement type 101.

Using "BAPI_GOODSMVT_CANCEL" I am able to reverse the mat. docs. which is done with 102 movement type.

But, My question in here is

I have to do "Return Delivery" of a material document where the new created GR mat. doc with respect to 122 movement type.

Can anybody tell me is there any BAPI for that?

If no BAPI then any other way to do that in my program?

I dont want to do manually.

Regards

Mohan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try by creating a BDC program for "MIGO" transaction with "A02 - Return Delivery" and "R02 - Material Document".

Also I think BAPI "BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE" can be used for the same. But need to analyze how to acheive the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE? You could probably specify the original documents in the reference document fields(REF_DOC*) at item level

0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

I have used that BAPI earlier, but I need to do with respect to particular material document number, not with respect to quantity.

0 Kudos

but I need to do with respect to particular material document number

I dont think its respect to mat.doc . It should be respect to delivery no & item. A new matdoc will be created. In VL01N there is not place to provide the material doc.

0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

I am talking about the PO to Invoice process in MM module which has movement types in it.

Not about the SD Sales movement types.

Thx

0 Kudos

Hi,

I didnt mention anything about sales movement types. Please ask your functional consultant to show it via transaction and revert back

Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try by creating a BDC program for "MIGO" transaction with "A02 - Return Delivery" and "R02 - Material Document".

Also I think BAPI "BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE" can be used for the same. But need to analyze how to acheive the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

Already some Custom BDC program is available which uses Call transaction in it.

Anyway I am developing new BDC.

Thx for the replies.