Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI/FM to create commitment item which can be commit/roll back externally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there any BAPI/FM to create commitment item????

I can use BDC but problem is that it can't be roll back. In my requirement i want to roll back based on condition.

i am creating GL and commitment item, if GL creation is failed commitment item should be roll back.

Is there way to solve this issue ? please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is no fm for commitment item, In BDC what you can do is create two recording with 'SAVE' button clicked & not clicked. For test run use the recording where save button is not clicked and for actual run the other.

You can also have a look into the program RFFMMDBI85 where the function FM_COM_ITEM_NO_SCREEN_CREATE is used. In that particular fm you have a parameter callsed i_flg_test

Edited by: Keshav.T on Feb 10, 2012 11:56 AM

2 REPLIES 2

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

There is no fm for commitment item, In BDC what you can do is create two recording with 'SAVE' button clicked & not clicked. For test run use the recording where save button is not clicked and for actual run the other.

You can also have a look into the program RFFMMDBI85 where the function FM_COM_ITEM_NO_SCREEN_CREATE is used. In that particular fm you have a parameter callsed i_flg_test

Edited by: Keshav.T on Feb 10, 2012 11:56 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Keshav,

Thanks for your reply and valuable inputs.

As you given FM for create commitment item is there any FM for change also??

Best Regards.