Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST for G/L posting through (for T-Code F-02)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to use BAPI 'BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST' for G/L account posting (F-02). I need to populate the below fields at item level but i am not sure how to populate these fields at item level because not able to find last two fields in any structure of the BAPI.

Posting Key:

Account

Amount

Tax Code

Determine tax base (Checkbox in F-02)

Please let me know how to populate them and if i am using the wrong BAPI then please provide me the correct one.

Thanks a lot in adv.

Regards,

Sheelesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can add fields that you don't have in the interface with EXTENSION. Please, see SAP Note 487722 - Using EXTENSION1 for accounting BAPIs.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Dec 15, 2011 6:21 PM

3 REPLIES 3

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can add fields that you don't have in the interface with EXTENSION. Please, see SAP Note 487722 - Using EXTENSION1 for accounting BAPIs.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Dec 15, 2011 6:21 PM

0 Kudos

Done with BDC

0 Kudos

If you don't want to use EXTENSIONIN in ACC BAPI, you can build a BDC via SHDB or even easier with FM POSTING_INTERFACE_DOCUMENT between POSTING_INTERFACE_START and POSTING_INTERFACE_END (give the same field nam/values than in BDC, but don't worry on dynpro management)

Regards,

Raymond