Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI ME_TAX_FROM_ADDRESS~GET_TXJCD Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have implemented the BADI   ME_TAX_FROM_ADDRESS~GET_TXJCD for transaction ME21N to get the Tax Jurisdiction Code from the delivery address, After activated the BADI implementation the field Tax Jurisdiction Code is displaying in grayed out but client wanted that field to be in enabled mode.Please give some suggestion to enable tax jurisdiction code field.

Thanks

Suresh

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

is the tax jurisdiction field enabled before implementing the BADI ?

thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Yes, SAP Provided that field as enabled. once i activated the BADI ME_TAX_FROM_ADDRESS~GET_TXJCD it is displaying in disable mode.

Is there any other way to get Jurisdiction code from Delivery Address tab to Invoice tab once address valued changed in Deliver Address tab.

Thanks

Suresh.

0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

Can you please tell us in where the tax jurisdiction is being displayed, is it in ME21 N transaction or in the SPRO ?

I could not find any tax jurisdiction field in ME21 transaction. so if it is in SPRO then we can check with the corresponding field settings.

thanks,

bhaskar

0 Kudos

Thanks, I got the solution for this. Field is in Invoice Tab of Items details in  ME21N screen.especially TXJCD  is for US.

Thanks,

Suresh.

0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Can you share your solution how you acheived it.

Thanks.