Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am new for the BADI

I have created a implementation for the BADI HRRCF00_GET_EXT_CODE by name ZHRRCF00_GET_EXT_CODE .

This badi is already having one standard implementation by name HRRCF00_GET_EXT_CODE which is also active .

so , please tell me when this badi will execute which implementation will execute . DO i need to deactivate the standard Badi implementation to execute our badi implementation .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since "Multiple Use" or "Limited Filter Use" checkbox is not active for the BADI "HRRCF00_GET_EXT_CODE", only the first active implementation for this BADI will be triggered at runtime.

So for executing your own implementation, you need to first deactivate the already available standard implementation's and then activate your implementation.

While doing so, make sure that the code available in the standard implementation's is copied into your new active implementation. This will make sure that the code available in the standard implementation which was deactivated will be also working with your new implementation.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divesh,

You do not have to deactivate Standard Implementation. You just need to put the conditions inside your custom implementation satisfying which your code/functionality should follow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If Multiple Use check box is checked in the Attributes tab of the BADi defination.Then for this u can create multiple implementations.All implementions will trigger.

If Multiple Use check box is not checked then u can have only one active implementation.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since "Multiple Use" or "Limited Filter Use" checkbox is not active for the BADI "HRRCF00_GET_EXT_CODE", only the first active implementation for this BADI will be triggered at runtime.

So for executing your own implementation, you need to first deactivate the already available standard implementation's and then activate your implementation.

While doing so, make sure that the code available in the standard implementation's is copied into your new active implementation. This will make sure that the code available in the standard implementation which was deactivated will be also working with your new implementation.

Thanks & Regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

>

> Since "Multiple Use" or "Limited Filter Use" checkbox is not active for the BADI "HRRCF00_GET_EXT_CODE", only the first active implementation for this BADI will be triggered at runtime.

Hello Harish,

I don't think this is correct. Read the SAP documentation on [BAdI|http://help.sap.com/abapdocu_702/en/abapget_badi.htm] to know the BAdI runtime behavior if multiple active implementations are found for a single use BAdI.

BR,

Suhas