Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badi for F-53

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I want to capture the Document Number created in the F-53 transaction which gets stored into BKPF table.

Please tell me the BADI name which captures the Document Number. This transaction doesnt ve any function module exits.

Madhu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Try to check the BTE 1030 (trx FIBF)

Max

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Transaction Code - F-53                     Post Outgoing Payments            
 _Exit Name           Description_                                                                                
F050S001           -- FIDCMT, FIDCC1, FIDCC2: Edit user-defined IDoc segment   
 F050S002           -- FIDCC1: Change IDoc/do not send                          
 F050S003          --  FIDCC2: Change IDoc/do not send                          
 F050S004            --FIDCMT, FIDCC1, FIDCC2: Change outbound IDoc/do not send 
 F050S005            --FIDCMT, FIDCC1, FIDCC2 Inbound IDoc: Change FI document  
 F050S006            --FI Outgoing IDoc: Reset Clearing in FI Document          
 F050S007            --FIDCCH Outbound: Influence on IDoc for Document Change   
 F180A001            --Balance Sheet Adjustment                                 
 FARC0002            --Additional Checks for Archiving MM Vendor Master Data    
 RFAVIS01            --Customer Exit for Changing Payment Advice Segment Text   
 RFEPOS00           -- Line item display: Checking of selection conditions      
 RFKORIEX            --Automatic correspondence                                 
 SAPLF051            --Workflow for FI (pre-capture, release for payment)       
 FEDI0001           --- Function exits for EDI in FI                             

go to t-code smod and input the exit name and see the description..

ot go to table MODSAP and input all the exit name and execute you will the list of screen exits and function exits..

Regards,

Prabhudas

Edited by: Prabhu Das on Jun 1, 2009 6:19 PM

Edited by: Prabhu Das on Jun 1, 2009 6:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

List of Badi..

_BAdI Definition      Description_                                                                                
AC_QUANTITY_GET      --Transfer of Quantities to Accounting - Customer Exit      
BADI_ENJ_ALT_ADR     --Go to alternative vendor/customer data                    
BADI_F040_SCREEN_600 --Screen Enhancement on F040 0600 Document Header           
BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS01   --Screen Enhancement 1 on FDCB Basic Data Screen (010, 510) 
BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS02   --Screen Enhancement 2 on FDCB Basic Data Screen (010, 510) 
BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS03   --Screen Enhancement 3 on FDCB Basic Data Screen (010, 510) 
BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS04   --Screen Enhancement 4 on FDCB Basic Data Screen (010, 510) 
BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS05   ---Screen Enhancement 5 on FDCB Basic Data Screen (010, 510) 
BADI_PRKNG_NO_UPDATE --BAdI for Deactivating Update of Parked Documents          
F050S008            --- FIDCC1, FIDCC2 Inbound IDoc: Update Comparison Ledger     
FBAS_CIN_LTAX1F02    --Tax interface                                             
FBAS_CIN_MF05AFA0   -- EWT - Downpayment Clearing - Tax transfer for CIN         
FI_AUTHORITY_ITEM   -- Extended Authorization Check for Document Display (FB03)  
FI_GET_INV_PYMT_AMT -- BAdI for determining the payment amount for an invoice    
FI_HEADER_SUB_1300  -- Screen Enhancement for Document Header SAPMF05A           
FI_PAYREF_BADI_010  -- BAdI: Payment Reference Number                            
FI_TRANS_DATE_DERIVE --Derive BKPF-WWERT from Other Document Header Data         
INVOIC_FI_INBOUND    --BADIs for Inbound IDoc INVOIC FI (Vendor Invoice)         
RFESR000_BADI_001    --BAdI for Own Processing of POR Item                       

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using transaction FV50,

In this transaction SAVE button and SAVE AS COMPLETE both parks the document. that means which are ready for posting.

but I need to just save the document when I click SAVE button,aftewards I will make some more insertions go for SAVE AS COMPETE.

and when I click on SAVE AS COMLPETE then only it should be ready for posting(means parked) and will be posted using t-code FBV0.

I am looking into BADI for this, I have seen BADI - BADI_PRKNG_NO_UPDATE , but I don't know how to use it. and let me know is this usefull or not and suggest me the alternate.

Please let me know the best way to acheive this.

Thanks,

Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Try to check the BTE 1030 (trx FIBF)

Max

0 Kudos

Hi,

As max said you can use BTE for that purpose.

You can find it own your own. In one session open SE37 and FM BF_FUNCTIONS_FIND. Set a break-point at call function syntax. Then in another session open F871 and create a doc. Now the system stops at the break-point. Read the container I_EVENT. It'll container the BTE that is triggered when this doc. is created. Then customize that BTE using tcode FIBF.

Below is an example.

go to transaction code FIBF.

Click on Environmenr --> infoSytem (P/S). Select attribute type as 'A' and execute. Select the BTE you want and click sample function module.

For example say 00001030. Double Click on sample function module. Now copy this function module as Z func module & save it in a Z package.

in that Z func module write the following code.

DATA : AC_CONTAINER LIKE SWR_CONT OCCURS 0 WITH HEADER LINE.

DATA: BEGIN OF objkey.

DATA: bukrs LIKE bkpf-bukrs.

DATA: belnr LIKE bkpf-belnr.

DATA: gjahr LIKE bkpf-gjahr.

DATA: END OF objkey.

DATA: swe_objkey LIKE sweinstcou-objkey.

DATA: card TYPE p.

DESCRIBE TABLE t_bkpf LINES card.

IF card <= 0.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

READ TABLE t_bkpf INDEX 1.

MOVE-CORRESPONDING t_bkpf TO objkey.

MOVE objkey TO swe_objkey.

IF t_bkpf-tcode = 'F-47' OR t_bkpf-tcode = 'FBA6' OR t_bkpf-tcode = 'FB05'.

CALL FUNCTION 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE'

EXPORTING

objtype = 'BKPF'

objkey = swe_objkey

event = 'CREATED'

• CREATOR = ' '

• TAKE_WORKITEM_REQUESTER = ' '

• START_WITH_DELAY = ' '

• START_RECFB_SYNCHRON = ' '

• IMPORTING

• EVENT_ID =

• TABLES

• EVENT_CONTAINER =

EXCEPTIONS

objtype_not_found = 1

OTHERS = 2.

ENDIF.

ENDFUNCTION.

Now again come back to FIBF main screen.

Click on Settings --> Products --> Of a customer. Enter any product name starting with letter Z. give some text description. Do not activate it now.

Come back to FIBF main screen.

Click on settings --> P/S modules --> Of a customer.

Enter Event as 00001030, product which you defined earlier, and enter your Z func module name.

Save this entry.

Now again come back to FIBF main screen.

Click on Settings --> Products --> Of a customer and activate your entry by selecting the last checkbox.

Let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thankf for the reply, but I have few doubts.

I found the BTE( there are many) using the provided function module.

Now where am I capturing the BELNR(document number) field.

Is that happening in the function module written.

I should capture that doc number and save into my Ztable, so where should i do that.

Regards

Madhu.

0 Kudos

HI Madhavi,

i think, you can pass the BELNR by coding from the custom function module to your ztable as you have the BELNR available in that function module. Hope this solves your problem.

Regards,

Raj