Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation to find IDOC error on daily basis

akshay111
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Recently i got a new job and it is my first job so i am not having much experience in SAP ABAP.

I have a daily work to find IDOC from BD87 with Status of 51 and having xyz partner system and having a creation date of yesterday and today.

If there are idoc error then i have to provide IDOC numbers and their messages.

Along withn also from data records of each idoc i have to give BELNR, PARTN, ORGID related to that idoc.

And if there are no idoc for selected conditions then simply display a message no idoc.

So here is my question... Can i automate this whole process and if yes then guide me guys.

I know i have to schedule a job but tell me about logic.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello akshay11

What you are looking for are actually just two tables:

• EDIDC - IDoc control record. Here you'll find the current status of and IDoc and its receiving partners
  • EDIDS - IDoc statuses. Here you'll find all IDoc statuses along with messages

All you need to do is to pull the data out of these tables and make a nice report.

HTH, BR

Dominik Tylczynski

2 REPLIES 2

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello akshay11

What you are looking for are actually just two tables:

• EDIDC - IDoc control record. Here you'll find the current status of and IDoc and its receiving partners
  • EDIDS - IDoc statuses. Here you'll find all IDoc statuses along with messages

All you need to do is to pull the data out of these tables and make a nice report.

HTH, BR

Dominik Tylczynski

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in trans. WE02, you could liste segment of specific IDOC maybe it could help you