Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autogenerated email in va02 as per user login

former_member487377
Discoverer
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have a senario where user wise can change the delivery date in va02,

when any user changes delivery date in va02 then immediately mail should be generated and send this mail to higher level authorization.

which include is used to write the mail code after click on save button.

i tried this

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

but not working

plz help me

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

What`s wrong with user exit MV45AFZZ / USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT when you code in it?

This class(CL_BCS)  is used to send email.

Or you can configuring an output type in tcode NACE, sending email will be triggered by message control. 

regards,

Archer

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

What`s wrong with user exit MV45AFZZ / USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT when you code in it?

This class(CL_BCS)  is used to send email.

Or you can configuring an output type in tcode NACE, sending email will be triggered by message control. 

regards,

Archer

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

It should work with these user exits, did you put a breakpoint in the user exit and check? Did it reach the breakpoint?

There might be problem in your custom code where you have a logic of sending mail.

Check in transaction SOST whether you can able to see your mail in the outbox, if the status is not send, then click on the send button and execute.

Trigger the below program in your custom code to start the send process of the mail.

SUBMIT RSCONN01 WITH MODE = 'INT'
                 WITH OUTPUT = 'X'
                 AND RETURN.

Regards,

Tp