Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AT LINE-SELECTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a simple report and there is a checkbox in front of each line of this report, I've put the event "AT LINE-SELECTION" in my source code in case the user checks these checkboxes, I would like to set a PF-STATUS in which there was a button I could select all checkboxes and other one I could deselect them...

Is it possible??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

As soon as you defined checkboxes 'select all' and 'deselect all' button is already provided. the grey section to choose lines on top of that on the left side corner of grid. but you can defined it in the pf-status too. give the name in 1-7 columns and then in the next one and choose icons

Cheers,

Satish.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

at line-selection.

if checkbox eq 'X'.

set pf-status 'main.

endif.

Plzz reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Incase your checkboxes and buttons are in output, place your SET PF-STATUS statement before your first write statement, this activates the GUI.

Regards

Eswar

P507709
Participant
0 Kudos

u can change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot use at line selection and pf-status together. But you can catch the double click event in at user command.

For more user defined actions you can use pf-status.

Regards,

Renjith Michael.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As soon as you defined checkboxes 'select all' and 'deselect all' button is already provided. the grey section to choose lines on top of that on the left side corner of grid. but you can defined it in the pf-status too. give the name in 1-7 columns and then in the next one and choose icons

Cheers,

Satish.