Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking for Requisitioner when creating Order with reference (IW31).

bettinasilveira
Participant
0 Kudos

I create an order (transaction IW31) with a reference order. I complete the fields in Header tab, then I go to the Components tab and I already have 2 records. I click on save (or enter) and the Component Detail General Data doesn't appears.

The problem is that the user wants that the system ask for a value for the requisitioner field. I thought that I could ask for that value with a popup function, but I couldn't find any user exit.

Any idea?

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Bettina.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to write an User Exit for this.

se the following exits: before saving the order it should trigger that, if there is no value in that field(requisitioner), it has to trigger.

Use:

IWO10004 Maintenance order: Customer check for order completion

IWO10009 Maintenance order: Customer check for "Saving"

Regards,

Anji

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to write an User Exit for this.

se the following exits: before saving the order it should trigger that, if there is no value in that field(requisitioner), it has to trigger.

Use:

IWO10004 Maintenance order: Customer check for order completion

IWO10009 Maintenance order: Customer check for "Saving"

Regards,

Anji

0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your answer.

I set breakpoint at both exits. The tansacion stopped at exit EXIT_SAPLCOIH_009, but It doesn't work for me because I need to change the value of resbd-afnam.

0 Kudos

I tried using a field symbol to assign the value to resbd-afnam, but at that user exit the update to resbd was already done, so the value is lost.

0 Kudos

Thanks! What I did was to check the value of resbd-afnam. If the field was empty an error message appears saying that the Requisitioner is empty.

Thanks!!!!