Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alv sub totals

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In ALV grid I want subtotal for accounts group INCOME ( 300000,301000,302007 sub total-1) again Expenses( 400000,401012,403001) subtotal-2 like wise etc there are more than 3 groups

Please help.

Regards

Vinayak M. Deosthali.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

By now I think you understand how to give Subtotals for a column by filling it in SORT table.

I think you can achieve your requirement by adding one more column to your display called "Account Group" or just "Group" and fill it with INCOME for 300000, 301000, 302007 and similarily EXPENSES for 400000, 401012, 403001 etc.

And then fill your SORT table with this field and set properties UP = 'X', SUBTOT = 'X' for it.

You can actually keep this column at the very end of the grid (by adding it to the field catalog at the very end) if you dont want it to appear next to other important columns.

Hope this helps..

Sri

Message was edited by: Srikanth Pinnamaneni

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set <b>SUB_TOT</b> in fieldcatalog to 'X'.Then if yoiu sort it by INCOME you will get its Sub total.

Please reward points if this explanation is useful.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

By now I think you understand how to give Subtotals for a column by filling it in SORT table.

I think you can achieve your requirement by adding one more column to your display called "Account Group" or just "Group" and fill it with INCOME for 300000, 301000, 302007 and similarily EXPENSES for 400000, 401012, 403001 etc.

And then fill your SORT table with this field and set properties UP = 'X', SUBTOT = 'X' for it.

You can actually keep this column at the very end of the grid (by adding it to the field catalog at the very end) if you dont want it to appear next to other important columns.

Hope this helps..

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already replied in the previous thread close one of the thread.