Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alv report output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have some issue in ALV report.

If i run this particular ALV report in Development/Quality box, there is no issue.

If i run this report in Production i can not see the ALV output screen. i can see the Excel output only.

How can i control this in Production?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I guess you might be using a default variant where the fields are not selected to display ... Remove the default varinat and run the same ..

In the output screen press 'Change Layout' button in the displayed columns tab ... make sure all the fields are on the right side ... if not move them with the buttons ...

regards,

Santosh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I guess you might be using a default variant where the fields are not selected to display ... Remove the default varinat and run the same ..

In the output screen press 'Change Layout' button in the displayed columns tab ... make sure all the fields are on the right side ... if not move them with the buttons ...

regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

Hi

If i change the layout view Excel to sap viewer output changed to alv.

But i run the program again Excel will come. How to set it permanently?

Edited by: Kumar k on Jul 16, 2008 3:06 AM

0 Kudos

hi,

Modify the default variant by saving it again with the changes ....i.e, after pressing 'Change Layout' button and selecting the necessary output fields and then press save which prompts to modify the default variant ....modify it and then from next time onwards it executes with the changes made ..

Regards,

Santosh