Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an simple ALV list of many fields. (I am using resue alv list display function module for this). I have to keep dragging cursor to the right to see all fields.

On the output, I want say fields 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D' always appear on the output even if I drag the cursor. I mean even if I drag the cursor to the right to see the other fields, these fields A ,B,C, D should still appear stationary on the output where as the other fields should be moving when I drag right.

Can you tell me what to do for the above requirement?

Thanks,

Krishen

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the EVENTS, say KEY = 'X' For the fields A,B,C,D,E .

more INFO about the same :

• no_keyfix Not relevant for block lists (output of several lists consecutively)

value set: SPACE, 'X'

' ' = the key columns defined in the field catalog by FIELDCAT-KEY = 'X' are fixed in the list output. These columns do not scroll horizontally. The item table key columns are fixed in hierarchical-sequential lists. The header table key fields are not considered here.

'X' = key columns not fixed. The user can change these general settings interactively.

To fix a column by default which is not a key column, set the parameter to 'X' and control it via the field list. See the documentation of the field list parameter FIELDCAT-FIX_COLUMN of the IMPORTING parameter IT_FIELDCAT.

Regards

srikanth

Message was edited by: Srikanth Kidambi

0 Kudos

Set FIX_COLUMN to 'X' in the field catalog definition for those fields.

0 Kudos

Hi,

it_fieldcat-FIX_COLUMN = 'X'.

for the four A, B, C and D fields.

Regards,

Azaz Ali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the field catalog internal table for the fields A,B,C and D have the field KEY = 'X'.

Thanks,

Naren