Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guy's

i am working on M&S issue,i change existing ALV to add

new field ,but it's displaying filed and no value for

that field,when i check in debugging mode,value exist

for particular field,pls let me know what's the issue.

guy's for your reference following is the code:

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY'

EXPORTING

I_CALLBACK_PROGRAM = W_REPID

*MOD01{

I_CALLBACK_PF_STATUS_SET = 'SET_STATUS' "MOD01

I_SAVE = 'X'

*MOD01}

I_GRID_TITLE = TEXT-T01

IS_LAYOUT = W_LAYOUT

IT_FIELDCAT = T_FIELDCAT_ALV

TABLES

T_OUTTAB = T_FINAL

EXCEPTIONS

PROGRAM_ERROR = 1

OTHERS = 2.

IF SY-SUBRC NE 0.

MESSAGE S999(ZK) WITH TEXT-E04. "No Valid data found

STOP.

ENDIF.

FORM FIELDCAT_BUILD USING FP_FIELDNAME

FP_SELTEXT_M

FP_OUTPUTLEN.

W_INDEX = W_INDEX + 1.

W_FIELDCAT_ALV-FIELDNAME = FP_FIELDNAME.

W_FIELDCAT_ALV-TABNAME = C_TAB_NAME.

W_FIELDCAT_ALV-SELTEXT_M = FP_SELTEXT_M.

W_FIELDCAT_ALV-OUTPUTLEN = FP_OUTPUTLEN.

W_FIELDCAT_ALV-COL_POS = W_INDEX.

APPEND W_FIELDCAT_ALV TO T_FIELDCAT_ALV.

CLEAR W_FIELDCAT_ALV.

ENDFORM. " fieldcat_

PERFORM FIELDCAT_BUILD USING : 'WERKS' TEXT-H01 5,

'AUART' TEXT-H02 10,

'AUFNR' TEXT-H03 12,

'GAMNG' TEXT-H04 16,

'MAINM' TEXT-H05 18,

'MAKTX' TEXT-H06 35,

'MATNR' TEXT-H07 18,

'MTEXT' TEXT-H08 35,

'STPRS' TEXT-H09 16,

'MNGKO' TEXT-H19 16,

'BOMRQ' TEXT-H10 16,

'REQ_QUAN' TEXT-H11 16,

'WITHD_QUAN' TEXT-H12 16,

'REM_QTY' TEXT-H13 16,

'REM_AMT' TEXT-H14 16,

'BOM_IND' TEXT-H15 17,

'REL_IND' TEXT-H16 8,

'DEL_IND' TEXT-H17 9,

<b>'BOM_MAT' TEXT-H17 9,]</b>

'POSIT' TEXT-H18 17.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju,

show your T_FINAL declaration. is there a field BOM_MAT in your internal table check it.

Regards

Vijay

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanju,

I can see that you changed the field catalog because of which its showing up in the output.

Have you modified the table T_FINAL to add the new column and also are you updating the column with the data you want to display? Couldn't see that in the code.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark the helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju,

if the field is displayed in the output then the fieldcatalogue is not the problem..

there shud be no value present in T_FINAL table fro thet field..

regards

satesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju,

Have u declared the added field in your internal table with same name as in ur fieldcatalog i.e BOM_MAT

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanju,

show your T_FINAL declaration. is there a field BOM_MAT in your internal table check it.

Regards

Vijay

0 Kudos

Guy's

issue is solved m i didn't declare that in my internal

table,i declared that with some other name,

can you tell me why that happen

0 Kudos

Hopu u understood my answer previous answer!!!!!

the names which u specify in the fieldcatalog and the internal table should be same so that the fieldcatalog will recognize which value to pick and put in that field

0 Kudos

Hi Sanju,

if you give wrong name it will look for that field in internal table, if it is not there then it will not display any value. that is what happened in your case.

Regards

Vijay