Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV Interactive report using Factory method (CL_SALV)

former_member577713
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create a ALV interactive report using class CL_SALV_Table and Factory Method.

In this ALV report ,if I click on a perticular field then detail should be appear in another ALV and again if I click a perticular field then details should be appear in another ALV[3rd layer] .

Please,guide me how can I approach to accomplish this.

if possible kindly provide sample code.

6 REPLIES 6

pokrakam
Active Contributor

People who use their real names get more answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Get the ALV instance from the ALV Factory method(LO_ALV)

From the ALV instance call method LO_ALV->GET_EVENT( )

Create event handlers for the events such as DOUBLE_CLICK(SET HANDLER lo_event_handler->on_double_click)

0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini..thanks to guide.

If possible,can you provide sample code for this..so that it would be easy to understand for me.

Some Suggestions :

• SALV-Tutorials : link
  • Check the "SALV*DEMO*" Example Reports in your SAP System (such as "SALV_DEMO_TABLE_EVENTS" for the different Events that can be called) ...

amy_king
Active Contributor

Hi Ravi,

Take a look at program SALV_DEMO_TABLE_COLUMNS for working examples of both hotspot and hyperlink columns which the user may click to fire an event.

If you intend the 3 "layers" of ALV to appear on the screen at the same time, take a look at class CL_GUI_SPLITTER_CONTAINER or class CL_GUI_EASY_SPLITTER_CONTAINER.

Cheers,

Amy