Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alv grid with buttons

former_member650547
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new abap developper and want to create alvgrid with delete, modify and create buttons.

I find the folowing program   BCALV_EDIT_01 but the buttons don't work. For example when I delete a  row from a table, the row still exist in the table..

How can I add the buttons.

Please help with code.

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

you might also look at BCALV_TEST_GRID_EVENTS, or other programs named like BCALV*.   Essentially, on delete you need to get the row(s) selected, read that rows table and delete the corresponding row (by index) from  your ALV display internal table.  Then REFRESH your ALV display to show the modified results.  BCALV* demo programs and SALV* demo programs work precisely for what they are intended to demonstrate, by the way. 

While the forum is not a code writing service nor a substitute for appropriate new programmer training, if you will post YOUR code that you cannot fix by referring to help, SCN tutorials or demonstration programs,  someone will suggest how to fix the code.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The buttons are customized buttons,right?

If yes,then please call method register_edit_event to track the changes.

One more thing, please add one field of type char1 as first field of your output table and while doing any opertion like delete or change of any row,please check this field is set or not and then do accordingly your process

Former Member
0 Kudos

you might also look at BCALV_TEST_GRID_EVENTS, or other programs named like BCALV*.   Essentially, on delete you need to get the row(s) selected, read that rows table and delete the corresponding row (by index) from  your ALV display internal table.  Then REFRESH your ALV display to show the modified results.  BCALV* demo programs and SALV* demo programs work precisely for what they are intended to demonstrate, by the way. 

While the forum is not a code writing service nor a substitute for appropriate new programmer training, if you will post YOUR code that you cannot fix by referring to help, SCN tutorials or demonstration programs,  someone will suggest how to fix the code.

former_member182040
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you check standard report  BCALV_GRID_EDIT  In this report  7 check box

you can choose data change after F4 check box

and execute report after that u can insert ,modify and delete line