Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALV for fields from multiple tables and make them editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on a forecasting report. We have created few custom table e.g. store forcaset detail for whole year month wise. tables are say sales data, budget data, forcast data etc.

Now i need to make a report based on monthwise based on above mention table.

eg.o/p looks like:

column name type desc monthapr monthmay .......

table forcast Qty sales 100 150

table budget/sales amt amou 20.50 130.50

table sales vs forcast amt amount 3000 50000

-Now i don't know how to display data from multiple table in single ALV list that to with different field type.

-2nd issue is i need to make only perticuler row editable so that user can chage data.

-3rd when user change data and press calulate button - it should calculate data for future month - i got formula for that and disply the calulated data.

- 4th if user like the forcast data then when press save - change data should update dbtable.

Is this all possible with simple abap FM Or need to use ABAPOO.

I will appericiate all expert help.

Many thanks in advance.

KDE.

Edited by: kde_test on Jun 4, 2010 5:44 PM

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,.

your requirement is very much possible .

You can use FM REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY,REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY.

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solutions :

1. You can use FM REUSE_ALV_HIERSEQ_LIST_DISPLAY as guided by Ashutosh.

You can also check out this

[http://www.sap technical.com/Tutorials/ABAP/3DGraph/demo.htm] change link to saptechnical without space

2. [;

3 & 4. Use two importing paramaters 'PF_STATUS_SET' 'USER_COMMAND' of REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY.

create two function codes 'CALC and 'SAVE' in pf-status and provide your required functionality to these function codes using User-Command.

Sorry am unable to provide you with supporting code, but you can search for it and It can solve your problem

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Guru, I will try out as per your suggestion. Once again thanks.

KDE_TEST