Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE integration of HR module of R/3 with cproject system

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i m integrating R/3 with my PLM cproject systems through ALE.

i m able to send the HR data of objecttype P (Person) successfully and on the receiver side also when i receive the IDOC status is success.

but in the transaction BP (at receiver side) corresponding BP (Business partner) for the person sent is not created.

can anybody tell me that what might be the problem bcz i m getting success status on both the sides but m not able to see data on receiver side?

thanx,

hetal

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal,

Chk this link it might help you out.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/CABFAALEHR/CABFAALEHR_ALE_QS.pdf

Reward points if you find this helpful

Regards,

Harini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi harini,

i have seen that document.Thanx for that. but i already had that one. As i have told you that i m integrating R/3 with cProject application which is not R/3.

As i have told you that i dont know that how to see that updated HR data into the receiving system... Bcz IDOC is giving success message on both sender as well as receiver sides.

So if anybody have any idea that how i can see that received data then please tell me.

Regards,

Hetal...

0 Kudos

Hi Hetal,

When you check the status of your record in we05.Click on your idoc no it will take you to idoc display screen in tht screen you will find data records click on the arrow downwards there you will find the record received,click on the record(E1***) you can find the record sent frm the sending system.You can find this data in the master table THIS *** which i mention before is the table name.

Reward points if you find this helpful

Regards,

Harini