Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE Configuration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the ALE configuration in sending and recieving system like creating LS,Assigning LS to Client,Model View For Message type,ports and partner profiles.

When i was trying to distribute the model view it is giving error:

RFC Destination not configured or partner profiles not generated.

I can remote logon from sender system to reciever system and vice versa.

The partner profiles are created for the LS Sender and reciever.

So can any one help me on this issue.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mili,

You do not need to generate partner profile during the ditribution model view process (BD64). You can add manually the partner profile via WE20 for inbound and outbound parameters. As long as distriburon model has been setup and distribute, you can continue the next step for example generating IDoc and so on.

Sometimes, you may face an issue to generate partner profile from BD64 for some reason. I found by generating manually partner profile always quick, safe and stay away from any trouble shooting for an error.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward points if helpful.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mili,

Have u generaed the partner profile before distributing it..

Environment-> Generate partner profile

Only then u can distribute..

I shall send you a doc whcih shall help u with this probs..

Giv me ur email id..

Regards,

Tanveer.

<b>Please mark helpful answers</b>

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mili,

You do not need to generate partner profile during the ditribution model view process (BD64). You can add manually the partner profile via WE20 for inbound and outbound parameters. As long as distriburon model has been setup and distribute, you can continue the next step for example generating IDoc and so on.

Sometimes, you may face an issue to generate partner profile from BD64 for some reason. I found by generating manually partner profile always quick, safe and stay away from any trouble shooting for an error.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Please reward points if helpful.

dani_mn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Technical Consistency of your Message type by transaction 'BDM5'

It will give you exact problem your configration have.

Regards,

Wasim Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Wasim,

Can you provide me any documentation to configure Ale

because this is the first time i am going to do the ale configuration between 4.6 and ECC6

mnur@rediff.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

first u configure the partener profile, then cofigure the

receiver system as per the receiver part documents then only u can distribute the modelview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created port for your message and also have you assigned them in the partner profile ????

Without that your configuration of Partner profile is not complete.

Rewards if this is helpful .....