Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIST002 Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a project and added AISTOO2 as an enhancement Assignment. And After adding code to my respective EXITS and tried to Activate the project.

But when i try to activate the project it says that CI_ANLU is inactive. I dnt know y this error is cropping up since it was previously working fine.

I didnt add any structures to it or field but now i cant even test my coding in AS02 and AS01.

it is not even letting me create this structure. Has any file or something got wrong with this enhancement ...

Please guide me on this.

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajat,

Guess you're talking about user exit: AIST0002. You need to create structure: CI_ANLU in order to use it. For more information, please go to SMOD and look at the documentation of AIST0002.

Thanks,

Xavier

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
  • When you display ANLU table via SE11, can you navigate to CI_ANLU,
  • Can you activate ANLU, check activaztion log ?
  • How did you try to create CI_ANLU, did you use CMOD for this
  • Look via SE03 for creation/change on structure CI_ANLU  (R3TR TABL CI_ANLU)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond thanks for the reply

As i said earlier too i didn't create the structure CI_ANLU. actually i don't require this Structure since i am only validating fields in the EXIT. But since this error is cropping up every time i am trying to activate the projec. i went to SE11 and CI_ANLU exists in ANLU Table but without any fields. so i am double clicking on this to create the structure but at that point i am receiving authorization issue which would be resolved since i have already asked for authorization.

But the question is  i don't require this structure as i am not going to add any fields to it so why it is asking me to activate it.

thanks

0 Kudos

You should not require this structure, and it should not be Inactive as it should even not exist !

Look someone created this structure sometimes ago and deleted it (wildly ?) can you check version on CI_ANLU object if created or in SE11 (*)  or look for it in transport request R3TR TABU CI_ANLU via SE03 or browsing E071.

Regards,

Raymond

(*) Input CI_ANLU in E071 initial screen, and immediately go to menu -> Env. -> Version Management, in the pop-up select structure.

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

I tried Looking for any TR that might have been deleted but was unsuccessful in finding it.

Is there any other way of knowing whether the structure CI_ANLU has been deleted by mistake or is there any other of by passing this error that i receive while activating the project.

Thanks