Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding option to menu VA03 : Menu-Exit / BADI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

First, what I want to do is, from the VA03 menu, adding a "function" associated with a small code which will be able to launch Iexplorer with the right customized address. ( I'll probably use Abap fction 'CALL_BROWSER' ).

What I don't know is adding an option to one of the menu in VA03/VA02 ?

I think Menu-Exit can be helpful ?

Regards,

Erwan.

5 REPLIES 5

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ervan

Menu-exit can be helpful, but must be pre-defined by SAP.

I'm on a very old system (4.0b) without menuexits for VA03/VA02, but maybe your system is different.

You can identify menue-xits in the menupainter. Menu items starting with the '+' sign are reserved for customer functions.

As ex. se enhancement V43A3X1 (if it exists in your system).

The menu-exit must be combined with a function-exit that implement the code - what must happen when user selects the menu item.

Best regards

Thomas Madsen Nielsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Thomas.

I'm on a 4.7 Release, but it seems that there is no menu-exit provided by sap for the VA03 Txn.

I'll search for the VL03n which also be interested for me.

( In fact, I want to open IE on a web interface which enable us to follow our transportation/delivery )

If someone have an idea ??

Regards,

Erwan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen that for VL03n exits some BADI

LE_SHP_TAB_CUST_HEAD

LE_SHP_TAB_CUST_ITEM

LE_SHP_TAB_CUST_OVER

The documentation speaks about custom fields, probably it can help you.

bye

enzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erwan,

Incidentally, I need to do something similar. I need to submit to a different report program from sales order.

Did you find the correct menu exit/function exit in VA03? If so, please let me know.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have something similar too...

What is the best way to remove an entry from a menu (VA02) e.g. 'delete' ?

Thanks,

Niall