Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding field to Adobe Form

former_member188001
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In one of our requirement, I have added a field to the Adobe form HR_F_W2_MULT_SS. There are 2 things that i need.

1) When i added the field to the layout using drag and drop, i got the caption (label). I only need the text box, not the label. How to get rid of the label

2) This new field that is added is Cost Center. I need to populate the data in it and hence needs to write some ABAP code. How to achieve it.

Please help.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi Salil,

Please see the answers below for your questions:

1) When you add a textfield in the layout of the form, then in the object properties of that field you will find a option for the position of the Caption. See the screenshot below:

Now if you change the position of the caption as "None", then your caption (Label) will go off as below:

2) To populate the data you need to write the code either in the form interface or you need to send the data from the driver program of the form. Once you have the value in a variable say GV_COST, then you need to bind the variable to the above textfield using the object binding properties.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Arnab

1 REPLY 1

Former Member

Hi Salil,

Please see the answers below for your questions:

1) When you add a textfield in the layout of the form, then in the object properties of that field you will find a option for the position of the Caption. See the screenshot below:

Now if you change the position of the caption as "None", then your caption (Label) will go off as below:

2) To populate the data you need to write the code either in the form interface or you need to send the data from the driver program of the form. Once you have the value in a variable say GV_COST, then you need to bind the variable to the above textfield using the object binding properties.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Arnab