Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Button to Application Tool bar in transaction ME32K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement wherein I need to add a button in the application toolbar of the ME32K screen and write a code for that.

Please if any one can give an step by step procedure for this or if it can be done through SHD0 please let me the procedure for the same.

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check ME_PROCESS_PO

ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST - BADIs

0 Kudos

Hi Shishupal,

Thanks for your response but I am still in doubt whether I can create button in application tool bar with this BADIs.

Would be great if you could confirm on the same.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope this helps...

But there are many Enhancements in ME32K.

One should check in which one to include.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/snippets/tutorial-AddingNewGUIStatustoStandardSAPTransaction

Thanks,

Anita

0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please let me know if there is any BADIs present for adding a button in the application toolbar of tranction ME32K.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

0 Kudos

Hi Nilanjan

Could you please tell me how did u solve this issue. Presenting I am working on the same issue of adding a button to the application toolbar of ME32K transaction.

Please give me the details.

Regards,

Sunny

0 Kudos

Hi Nilanjan

Could you please tell me how did u solve this issue. Presenting I am working on the same issue of adding a button to the application toolbar of ME32K transaction.

Please give me the details.

Regards,

Sunny