Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a field in Standard table

itabhishek9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SDNites,

I have two queries,

1. How to add include structure in standard table. (Please provide steps).

2. If I add a field in a standard table, will that field will automatically be reflected in some TCODE.

My case : Added a custom field in standard table EIDESWTMSGDATA. This field is reflected in Tcode eswtmon01.

Abhishek

3 REPLIES 3

saranwin
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Adding cutom fields :

Goto T.code Se11 - > Enter the Table Name : EIDESWTMSGDATA -> Scroll the table you will find one Include (.INCLUDE) Data Element Name : CI_EIDESWTMSGDATA -> double click the data element -> it will give you a pop-up ( Structure CI_EIDESWTMSGDATA not available) (Create the structure?) -> Hit the Yes button to create the structure -> Give the structure Description and enter the required field name -> save -> Activete the structure.

After doing this check the t.code what you mentioned above.

Regards,

Saravanan M

saranwin
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

Adding cutom fields :

Goto T.code Se11 - > Enter the Table Name : EIDESWTMSGDATA -> Scroll the table you will find one Include (.INCLUDE) Data Element Name : CI_EIDESWTMSGDATA -> double click the data element -> it will give you a pop-up ( Structure CI_EIDESWTMSGDATA not available) (Create the structure?) -> Hit the Yes button to create the structure -> Give the structure Description and enter the required field name -> save -> Activete the structure.

After doing this check the t.code what you mentioned above.

Regards,

Saravanan M

former_member242255
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you add a field in standard table it will not appear in the tcode automatically..