Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add segment in Idocs <Error Idocs Document date 00.00.0000 is incorrect in item >

0 Kudos

Hi every body ,

I have the  idocs WMMBXY with error  <Document date 00.00.0000 is incorrect in item >

because one segment is missing E1MBXYH in this idocs

How can i add this segment  <E1MBXYH > to process my idocs

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lawra,

Goto WE19, enter your Idoc and execute.

Segments will be displayed, to edit the segment double click on the segment, a pop up screen will be opened there you can change the values of the field.

In case if you want to create a new segment, click on the create segments button or (F5) in the beginning and add your segment and process it by clicking on the Inbound function module.

In the popup L_IDOC_INPUT_WMMBXY give this function module and process it in the foreground.

Regards,

Thanga

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basic type for this IDoc is WMMBID02. Could you please check in TCode WE30 if segment is missing or not.

If yes then we will have to check FM IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY as procedure is called for this IDoc. or you can check in debugging by reprocessing this idoc in WE19.

0 Kudos

Yes in T code we30 , i have E1MBXYH and E1MBXYI so the  E1MBXYH is missiong in my idoc

Please how can i reprocess the idoc , i have never use we19 <When i will find debugging >

plz guid

0 Kudos

Hi Lawra,

To debug your idoc:

Go to de WE19 transaction, enter your idoc number and click on the inbound function module push button . Then check call in debugging mode to debug.

Have a look to this document too.

Best regards

0 Kudos

Which debug shoul i use <backround, forground , for ground after error > ?

Sorry i'm a debutant in SAP

0 Kudos

You can choose this one:

Cheers,

Adrian

0 Kudos

I have this strange view , here the screenshot , but how can i solve the error in idoc Document date 00.00.0000 is incorrect in item?

Any Idea

Thank's

0 Kudos

Hi Lawra,

Inside Debug mode , Click on Breakpoints (Menu Bar) - >Breakpoint at -> Breakpoint at messages. This will the set the breakpoints at messages. Then click on F8 (executive)

In case of mentioned error  raised from message then system will  stop you there. Then you can do the analysis o that error.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

thanga_prakash
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lawra,

Goto WE19, enter your Idoc and execute.

Segments will be displayed, to edit the segment double click on the segment, a pop up screen will be opened there you can change the values of the field.

In case if you want to create a new segment, click on the create segments button or (F5) in the beginning and add your segment and process it by clicking on the Inbound function module.

In the popup L_IDOC_INPUT_WMMBXY give this function module and process it in the foreground.

Regards,

Thanga

0 Kudos

Thank you for your feedback 

Now i have add the segment  E1MBXYH and the date wich was missing , i prossec l'idoc in forground , and i have an other error <<Please check table 158 : entry WE19 does not exist>>

here the screen shot , did you know how i can solve this ??.

0 Kudos

CAn you please double click on this and provide the message id and number..? Is it standrd or custom..if custom means some validations have been done via enhancement

Nabehet

0 Kudos

Ok it's ok now i pocess the idoc ,the T code MB1B was missing  , thank you all for your help

Good day