Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add existing idoc-field in R/3 to outgoing idoc

former_member183924
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

the headline is a little bit confusing but I'm going to explain it:

In the IDoc "delfor01" I can see via tcode: WE30 that segment type E1EDK09 has 22 fields.

If I send an scheduling agreement release via ME84 (the further process is configured) I just see 5 fields all the others are not there!?

But I need the fields: BSTZD, FFEIN and FFLAUF how can I fill this fields? Where do I have to change something?

thanks a lot , regards

Steffen

(i'll give you points! )

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steffen,

Generally, when there are no values to fill in, the segments for standard do not appear in the we02 display mode.

Please go to we63 and look into the documentation for delfor01. Please check to see if the fields below indeed have values in your MM/SD SA.

If you have values and you do not get it here, please debug, IDOC_INPUT_DELFOR/IDOC_OUTPUT_DELFOR and check if you have an exit thats stopping these values.

Pls reward if answer useful.

Thanks

Ganesh.S

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh.S

thanks for your response.

The right FM is called: IDOC_OUTPUT_DELINS. I think you mean that.

But I have a standard installation without any changes for the IDOC processing.

And there is data for the fields: "Firmzone" and "Trade-off zone" in the Scheduling Agreement are filled (see this in Tcode: ME33L - Additional Data)!

Maybe these data have nothing to do with the IDoc fields ffein and fflauf??

I have found a SAP note 399819: the direct transfer can fill ABMDE and ABFDE, so the data should be right now in the IDoc.

Thanks a lot,

best regards,

Steffen