Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACLREC01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

My first post/question in this forum.. so please bear with me, if I am break any of the etiquettes of the forum..

My client site has version 47... We are using the old ACLREC message to post accounting documents from external system... At present the profitability Analysis lines are not getting generated.. What are the options available to me?

Should I suggest using the new type ACC_BILLING02 or is there a way to insert the Profitablity Analysis segments using any USER Exits or BAPI?

Thanks for the help..

Message was edited by: Krish Gopalan

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Welcome to SDN and I hope you have a good time here. Now, coming to your question,

Idoc types ACLREC, ACLPAY and ACPJOU have become obsolete. This will only be announced in the Release notes for Release 4.6C.

As of Release 4.0A, use the new IDocs. These are -

instead of ACLREC01

ACC_BILLING01,

ACC_BILLING02 (as of Release 4.5A) (message type ACC_BILLING),

instead of ACLPAY01

ACC_INVOICE_RECEIPT01

ACC_INVOICE_RECEIPT02 (as of Release 4.5A)

ACC_INVOICE_RECEIPT03 (as of Release 4.6A) (message type ACC_INVOICE_RECEIPT)

instead of ACLJOU01

ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT01

ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT02 (as of Release 4.5A) (message type ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT).

For further information , refer to the following links -

1. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/6a/051f2bc925d311b60f0060b03c2bff/content.htm

2. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/e6/078ba835e1d311ba4d0800060d888b/content.htm

Hope that answers your question. If it does, please reward the points and mark the question as answered. Otherwise, come back with with any other doubts you may have in this regard.

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer and welcome Anand... The client is insistent on using the old ACLREC message type (as the external system cannot change its input)... They want to explore the option of converting ACLREC input to ACC_BILLING02 input and then execute what ACC_BILLING02 does!!!

Does this sound like a feasible option? Or is it a little risky..

Also I was curious that ACLREC didnot create profitability segments... And I couldn't find any OSS notes related to that... Is it possible to get the confirmation regarding that?

P.S. Do I need to evaluate the answers only after all my questions are answered or can i do it for each of the answer?

0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

If i understand, you have to send the IDoc from SAP, to an external System (no SAP i guess)... Is that rigth ?

If it is, you have no to use ACLREC standard, because it have performance problems, you have not an IDoc to output FI documents, only to input (ACC_BILLING, based in BAPI BAPI_ACC_BILLING_POST) because it is not an option.

If external system want to receive same format (ACLREC), you can code the source to create it, from a user exit or something. You can use the IDoc ACLREC, but the problem is the standard method to create it. You can code your own program to create the idoc, and use the structure of ACLREC.

Regards

PabloX

0 Kudos

Pablo, actually I have to to the send IDOC from external system to SAP to post the Accounting document..

Regards

Krish

0 Kudos

Krish,

Ok, i didnt understand ok...

What you can do, if the external system want to keep sending the ACLREC, is to make your own function module to process the idoc ACLREC and asociate it to an input operation code and use this operation code in Partner Profile (instead the standard one to ACLREC). The new function module, should call to the bapi BAPI_ACC_BILLING_POST to post document.

If you need help to do it, please let me know.

Regards

PabloX

0 Kudos

Pablox,

Thanks for the input. Do I have to map the fields from the segment to the BAPI ? Could u please let me know?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Yes Krish, you have to take data from ACLREC and map then to BAPI parameters. Is the only way that you can use ACLREC IDoc and process it with the BAPI.

Regards,

PabloX

0 Kudos

Hello Krish,

There are a few OSS Notes that talk about ACLREC and Profitability Analysis. Just search for the term ACLREC and you get about 20 OSS Notes. I have tried to go through them, but they all say that they are applicable only up to Release 4.6, and that they have been corrected in 4.7.

My hunch would be that there is probably something wrong with the population of the input data in the IDoc itself. If you are sure that this is not thte case, then you can consider using the User Exits for the IDoc (mentioned in Note # 120888).

By the way, you can evaluate an answer the moment you receive it. At a later time if you think that you've rated an answer too high or too low, you can always change your rating. It all depends on the actual ( perceived ? ) utility of an answer to you.

Regards,

Anand Mandalika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand and Pablo.. Both your suggestions were helpful... I will keep you posted once I am able to add profitability segments or if I have any other questions in this topic...