Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About ME51 and ME51N (PURCHAGE REQUIGATION)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

If anybody give suggitions please..........

The possibilities for enhancing the fields with Purchase requisition ME51. If it is difficult then workaround would be to configure with ME51N.This is very urgent for me .Please give me reply as early as possible.

Good Answer will get Good Reward.

Regards.

Sridhar Menda.

Sr.SoftwareEngineer.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar,

Can you elaborate your requirement?

Rgd

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abhijit,

Iam Sridhar Here,

Please give me good reply.

The actuval Requirement is to analyze the enhancement possibilities.If may i want to add more fields(IT MEANS ENHANCEMENT OR SCREEN EXIT) what is there existing transaction code ME51 or ME51N.

0 Kudos

In SMOD see the enhancement MEREQ001 and its components . With these exits you can add custom fields on ME51N screen . For sample code etc see OSS note 408017 . You can try ME51 also I hope it should work.

Cheers.

Sanjay

0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

Thankyou for your valuble response.If you don't mind please send fields adding process.

Please send any LINK or URL for this processing.

Regards.

Sridhar Menda.

0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

There is no link for step by step for this .

You will have to create screen 111 SAPLXM02 as subscreen and add any custom field you want.

Create a project in CMOD and then assign this MEREQ01 to it and activate . You have other function exits as well as CI_INCLUDES if you want to store custom field data in data base . Please read documentation in SMOD . It has some explanation.

Aslo see this -

Cheers .

Sanjay