Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About BDC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have created one screen for the HR Module. And after inserting data into the screen i am saving that data into the Ztable. That means when I press SAVE button the data stores into the Ztable. But my query is When I press the SAVE button at the same time simulteniously I nedd to Run the BDC of Tcode PA61. That means by taking the same record of screen I need to run the BDC.

How to do it?

I did like this.......I create scren first and save data into ztable after pressing the save button. Uptill program is Ok. But I put the BDC program at SAVE button press. Then Program is showing the error like that........Before the statement start-of-selection CASE must be concluded by ENDCASE.

Thanks and Regards.

Pradip Pawar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you uses the CASE statment in the program and you closed that usin the ENDCASE in some other place, you need to close the CASE statment using the ENDCASE in the proper place

Regards

Sudheer

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you uses the CASE statment in the program and you closed that usin the ENDCASE in some other place, you need to close the CASE statment using the ENDCASE in the proper place

Regards

Sudheer

0 Kudos

hi Sudheer,

I understand the problem actually i need to keep endcase statement at the proper location but is there any another way to call BDC program IN SAVE button trigger...

Thanks in advance.]

Pradip Pawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip,

After Inserting data & After saving it you will use the Call Transaction statement after u have write the code for next transaction code PA16. their u can use the same data(record) what is stored in your current workarea.

Thanks & Regards.

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For your help dear ABAPrs.

Regards.

Pradip Pawar