Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About AR credit Dun and Bradstreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Need help with FI. Can somebody explain the concept of aging in terms or time duration and payments? This is with respect to Dun and Bradstreet. Can someone give me a general idea. I have to create a flat file with the information about the customer, customer number, dollar amount, use ZTERM from KNB1 and use CRBLB from KNVV to decide upon the customer credit status. So I guess I have given u a general idea of what I have to do. But I need some guidance in how to do the aging part.

Thanks,

AM

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AM,

Not sure if I can help, but can try. I worked for D&B Canada for 6 years, but not sure if I understand your question. I can likely put you in contact with the proper D&B staff to help you address your needs. If it has to do with how D&B comes about their scores, I can surely point you in the right direction.

Thanks,

Al

0 Kudos

Hello

I should upload D&B number to the material master SAP R/3 4.7

Which field and in which table should I use?

I saw a lot of D&B related info in KNKK structure, but this is almost impossible to understand which field is the D&B number - please advise.

Best,

Adi Mogilevsky,

SAP SD Functional Analyst

Visonic

(C) +972-54-6775-716

(O) +972-3-6456-716

(F) +972-3-6456-788

adim@visonic.com

www.visonic.com