Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP HR payroll Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could u plz tell me how to copy the standard payslip of Uk and then tell me how to customize and where?

I need a solution apart from script and smartforms.

Plz help me...its very urgent for me.

i'll give good points to u all.......

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Priya.S

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

In transaction PE51 ---> HR Form Editor we copy the standard form in to custom and we do modification to it.

Best regards,

raam

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

In transaction PE51 ---> HR Form Editor we copy the standard form in to custom and we do modification to it.

Best regards,

raam

0 Kudos

Hi Kodandarami,

Is there any other method to do payslip development apart from

Script, smartforms and PE51.

Bcz my PM is saying that apart from this one method is there, and he ask me to find it....

Coud u plz tell is there any other method is there???

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Priya.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

PE51 is the tool set to do HR form editor process......

U've to copy the std(if u want) to ur client 1st ,then copy the same to custom form('Z'/"Y') and assign changes as per ur req'ment.

just go thru the link, will help u more.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/1def7d8a-0fbd-4b72-82ef-c5ac2108710c/HR-Form-Editor-(PY-XX-TL)-PYINT_FORMS

Reward points if useful to u.

regards

sankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If HRforms is not working for you at all, then use PE51, copy the form used for your country version to a Zform and add the fields that you have mentioned above. To do this, you should go to Single Fields, add the fields from the tables that have to be displayed in the correct position on the payslip.

RPCEDTX0 is used for remuneration statements in international payroll . There should be a program for remuneration statements in Indian Payroll. The program should start with RPCEDT. There is a exit in RPCEDSZ9 in the program. there the abapers can do all sort of changes for remuneration statement.