Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A strange problem in smart form?

former_member207732
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I met a strange problem in my smart form. When I click "Check" button in each window of each page, system said "Window (my window name) does not fit onto page(height)". Even I create a new page and a new window in it, it still said this error when I click "Check" button in the new window.

I have tried to enlarge or reduce the window's size, but this error still occured. But I can activate the form correctly. And there is a syntax error in the generated program:

FORM %EV2.

LOOP AT INTO .

CALL FUNCTION 'SSFCOMP_TABLE_ROW_BEGIN'

EXPORTING I_LINE_TYPE = 'LINE2'

You can see there's an error in loop statement.

Could you tell me the reason and how to solve it?

Thanks a lot!

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like the windows are going beyond the page. what you can do is to look at the same in the FORM PAINTER and then drag the windows so that they are within the page limits. YOu can even resize the windows in the form painter so that you don't have to manually set the size of the window to fit the page.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have change the window size many times but it still has this error.

And the strange when I use "Check" button in another form, it display the same error, but I can promise that form is correct before.

Could you help me? Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

as you have maneioned in your error you have said that you have created your own window,but the check box as you mentioned which check box that it it is output options tab check box or in the condition tab check box.

in the general attribute select the secondary window from the dropdown box and output options tab select the page size as you need .

i hope you will get some output .

thanks

mrutyun

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed the window size and window type several times, but it still has same error.

And I use the "Check" button in the "General Attributes" tab of window.

The strange things is it still display this error when I check the window in another correct form.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the page format you are using. It can be found in the general attributes of the form. If you have been using a ZFORMAT page, check if the custom defined format is still there or not and if still you have problem, check with the XSF output format and see if the error persists. IF you don't have a error. then you have to check the page format defined for your smartform. You can work with your basis team in solving that.

Hope That Helps

Anirban

0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't use ZFORMAT page, I use DINA4 as page format and Standard Output as output format.

I have changed those values, but unfortunatly, the erros still there.

0 Kudos

Hi

There may be a chance of two windows are overlapping.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

No windows are overlaped by each other. I'm sure.

The realy strange things is why a correct form has same error? I guess maybe some settings are wrong.