Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A problem with 'function'

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a function group 'z_function_group' , and then I created a function 'z_test_function'. When I was trying to activate this function, I got this error :

-

Program SAPLZ_FUNCTION_GROUP Row 2

REPORT/PROGRAM statement missing, or program type is I (INCLUDE).

-

I don't know why. This is a very simple function. Please help me.

Thanks!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to activate using main program ie se37-> display> goto> main program--> activate

The ...TOP include should start with FUNCTION-GROUP or so (compare against other function groups). I hope, you created the group/module via SE37.

aRs

Message was edited by:

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

when ever you are creating funcation module and funcation group.. by default you will not get a option for activating the funcation group... what you can do is while activating the funcation module you can also select the items that belong to funcation group.. or just save the funcation module ... go to se38 give the funcation group name and activate it there.

thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the FM in SE37 -> go to the main program of the funtion module (click on the attribute tab double click on the main program) it will have many include programs. Double click on the top include program and activate it first. Than activate the whole FM (activate anyway).

Regards,

A.Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz make sure u have activated the function group.

It shows this error only if Function Group is not activated.

Reward if helpful

Regards

Prax