cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately we have trouble completing your download request!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am attempting to download the SAP Netweaver 7.01 but after the selection screen between Part 1 and Part 2, I am sent to a page that reads: "Unfortunately we have trouble completing your download request. Please contact sdn@sap.com.".

Any ideas as to why this happens?

Regards

Joe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same here... I was thinking the problem could be related to IE 8 or an addin. I installed Firefox 3.6.3 (no addins) after I got this message on 3 separate days. Today, I was finally able to download part 1, but ran into the same problem (and message) when I tried to download part 2. Then I tried Windows (XP PRO) safe mode... same results with the same message... no response yet from SAP. Unfortunately it looks like this problem has been around for a while without resolution.

John

Edited by: J.Worth on Aug 30, 2010 10:12 PM

Edited by: J.Worth on Aug 30, 2010 10:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone heard anything about this? I've sent a few emails and it seems "a team in germany is working on it" and they give no status updates... Not so helpful.

I'm going to bring it up with in my next meeting with our SAP rep but this is really annoying!

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Try this link [LINK for SAP NetWeaver 7.01 SR1 SP3 ABAP Trial Version |http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/e03d379e-c5e8-2b10-d490-f504935e2e7f [original link is broken]]

I downloaded yesterday it went fine ( Not yet installed)..

Reg

dsk