cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strange pics...

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I still don't understand the 'relevant' content of that...

Just some examples:

(and the same picture covers "SAP Financial Excellence" and "SAP for Oil &Gas" )

(please give me binoculars and i'll try to make out a car...)

(our helpdesk team is on leave today)

( will we shoot ?)

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alternative picture for "Software Support and Maintenance":

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If we are now doing that sort of thing, I have my own suggestion for the HCM space.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wandered too:

For SAP Manufacturing, a revised of this pic would be good:

http://www.techmetics.com/data1/images/Manufacturing_3.jpg

just add SAP logo or change color or any of that concept.

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Manufacturing - the image stands for the orgin of organic matter which becomes coal in  millions of years and which fuelled the industrial revolution long ago.

SAP Financials - The image signifies the Accountants that frequently cannot see the wood for the trees,

Software support and Maintenance - Can't beat your own take on that one - all our consultants are taking the day off under that tree and looking at your problems as if from a distant place.

Hope this helps

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you joking regarding forest meaning ?

And the addition for the Software support - "...is on leave today and not able to help you right now - call tomorrow"

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mr. PPIO wrote:

Are you joking regarding forest meaning ?

And the addition for the Software support - "...is on leave today and not able to help you right now - call tomorrow"

Yes, mr PPIO, was my attempt at some persiflage. The real reason,probably, is the scn owners chose some arbitrary images for each space, and will surely be glad to replace them if suitable replacements are suggested by members.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's art! These pictures reflect the very soul of business and its magnificent unique sense of.... bah fiddlesticks -_-

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually the Business Objects one makes perfect sense after meeting several BOBJ folks.  I really can see , , and flying around in that formation.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes...an art...

but what about the associations?

when i see a picture of forest i imagine the nature - nothing to do with human progress like manufacturing , automotive,...

some pictures (not above) do reflect forums names absolutely right

but some really not

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will try to agree