cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLim Edition - Can't Login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have installed the Slim edition successfully in my laptop . But unfortunately I was not able to login as an administrator .I have tried to use http://localhost:500200/useradmin , then the login page appeared bu unable to login . My questions are below .

1. Which log files / traces I should look into to get a clue abt this problem ?

2. If at all I am successful , is JDI integrated with the slim edition . If not , is it possible to integrate the JDI ? How

Could any one throw some light

THanks

Aneez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aneez,

When you installed the slim edition, it asked you to nominate the master password. You will need to use this password to login as user administrator.

The security log can be found at c:\usr\sap\J2E\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\log\system\security.0.log

Regards,

Fendy

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not familiar with slim edition but I got this kind of problem after installation of Java edition.

After the fifth reinstallation, I changed my regional, language, and timezone to Germany, German, GMT+1 with daylight saving, respectively. I found that the instance 0 will be off by default. I started the instance 0 immediately after finished installation and wait until it was completely on-line. Then I successfully logged on.

Anyway, I just opened http://localhost:50000/useradmin. I never tried 50020 or 50200 before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Below is a part from the security.log

#1.5#444553544200004600000017000018A00003FC9035120BE2#1122121225810#/System/Security##com.sap.engine.services.security#Guest#2####26179c80fb7411d9b6a4444553544200#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_23##0#0#Info#1#com.sap.engine.services.security#Java###Login module from authentication stack errors while authenticating the caller. Most probably the authentication stack is not set up correctly.#2#com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.BasicPasswordLoginModule#basic#

Any clue

ANeez

Former Member
0 Kudos

All are in green . I have already checked . Could any body help on this .

Thanks

Aneez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to check the instance status in MMC first.