cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI 7.10 installation patch error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Im installing SAp Gui 7.10 and after running .exe file im getting the following error.

This SAP patch cannot be applied. Either the installed components are already on the same patchlevel or the components the components to be patched are not yet installed at all.

plz help to solve this problem.

thanx....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

From where can i download GUI 7.10.exe setup file

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://service.sap.com/swdc

Downloads

Installation & upgrade

My Company Application Components

Sap Gui for Windows

Sap Gui for Windows 71.0 Core

Installation

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> http://service.sap.com/swdc

>

> Downloads

> Installation & upgrade

> My Company Application Components

> Sap Gui for Windows

> Sap Gui for Windows 71.0 Core

> Installation

>

>

> Regards,

> Subhash

thanx a lot sir, but its asking for username and password. now what?

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Obviosly. Its a copyright software and avaliable for Sap Customer an Partner. May be you can search in google or find something out.

Regards,

Subhash

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please verify that the patch you are installing is already not been installed, or if you are installing the BI addon the componenet has been installed first, then only you can apply the patch of that component.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Please verify that the patch you are installing is already not been installed, or if you are installing the BI addon the componenet has been installed first, then only you can apply the patch of that component.

>

> Regards,

> Subhash

no its not already installed . im just running "gui710_11-10002995.exe" this file.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the components you selected during the Sap Gui 7.10 installation. Dotnet frame work 2 is installed in your system or not.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> What are the components you selected during the Sap Gui 7.10 installation. Dotnet frame work 2 is installed in your system or not.

>

>

> Regards,

> Subhash

its not showing me the components window at all. After clicking on .exe file the first window i get is the error window.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was talking about Gui installation not Patch installation. Now my assumption here is You have not installed the required GUI component at the time of Gui installation so you are not able to install the patch now. So now what you can do go to control panel Select the Gui and click on change then select all the R/3 component and finish the installation and then try to update the patch.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

why not a single reply..??

plzzz help me to solve this problem..

thanx..